Law school publications include the Santa Clara Law Review, the Computer and High Technology Law Journal, the Advocate newspaper, the Environmental Law Review, and the alumni magazine Et.
What does CHTLJ stand for?
CHTLJ stands for Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CHTLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund
- Community Housing Task Force (various locations)
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund Coalition
- College Hockey Travel Guide (website)
- Christian Thought and History (course, University of Otago; New Zealand)
- CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maiz y Trigo; Spanish: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center) Hybrid Trial Highland
- Caribbean Hospitality Training Institute
- Caribbean Hotel Tourism Investment Conference
- China Huarong Trust and Investment Corporation
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
- Compact Hypertext Markup Language
- Compiled Hypertext Markup Language (File Extension)
- Chronic Hypertension
- Cooperative Human Tissue Network
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (Iran)
- Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project (North Carolina)
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
An attorney focused on law and its relationship with technology, Jamtgaard recently published a privacy-focused article in the Santa Clara Computer and High Technology Law Journal titled, "Big Bird Meets Big Brother: A Look at the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.