16 /PRNewswire/ -- Six-term Ohio congressman, Bob McEwen, is the latest prominent speaker to be added to this year's Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference (CEIC(TM)).
What does CEIC stand for?
CEIC stands for Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEIC
We have 18 other meanings of CEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (New Delhi, India)
- Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria
- China Europe International Business School (Shanghai, China)
- Certificate in English for International Business and Trade
- California Environmental Information Clearinghouse (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Caribbean Environmental Information Center
- Census and Economic Information Center (Montana)
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (Career Directors International)
- Certified Examiner-in-Charge (banking; various locations)
- Committee on Electronic Information Communication (Canada)
- Centro Europeo Informazione Cultura Cittadinanza (Italian: European Information Center Culture Citizenship)
- Council-Certified Environmental Infection Control Consultant (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Council-Certified Environmental Infection Control Investigator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Council-Certified Environmental Infection Control Remediator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Council-Certified Environmental Infection Control Supervisor (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard
- Center for Early Intervention on Deafness (Berkeley, CA)
- Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Iowa; Coralville, IA)
- Centre d'Implantologie Dentaire (French: Dental Implant Center; Lyon, France)
- Chicken Embryo Infectious Dose (virus titration in embryonated chicken eggs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference features hundreds of educational and training opportunities; keynote from cyber security veteran from two White House administrations SUMMERLIN, Nev.
the world leader in forensic and enterprise computer investigation software, today announced that its Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference 2002, held September 16-17th, attracted approximately 300 computer investigation and forensic professionals.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers CEIC 2002 Computer And Enterprise Investigations Conference (CEIC 2002) to Highlight New EnCase Enterprise Forensic Software for Incident Response, Auditing and Discovery Guidance Software Inc.