The course is designed to help marketing and technical professionals gain the following industry-recognized MMTA credentials: Certified Convergence Technologies Technician or Specialist (CCTT); Certification in Convergent Network Technologies (CCNT); and the computer-telephone integration (CTI) portion of the CT Institute's Computer Telephony Engineer Certification.
What does CTE stand for?
CTE stands for Computer Telephony Engineer (certification for the computer telephony industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CTE
We have 198 other meanings of CTE in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Trade and Environment (WTO)
- Common Table Expression (ANSI SQL-99 standard)
- Common Test Executive
- Common Transporter Erector
- Communications Test Equipment
- Comp Time Earned
- Compagnons de Travaux Électriques (French: Companions of Electrical Works)
- Compliance Testing and Evaluation (usually seen as CT&E)
- Component Test Equipment
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- Computer Telephony Expo (conference)
- Comunidad Teológica Evangélica de Chile (Spanish: Evangelical Theological Community of Chile)
- Conditional Tail Expectation
- Conference Technology Enhancements (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- Connected Telecommunications Equipment
- Connected Terminal Equipment
- Connected Thinking for Excellence (PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.)
- Conservatory Theater Ensemble
- Consolidated Turf Equipment (Canada)
- Constitutive Transport Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Web-delivered certification training courses include Microsoft MCSE, Novell CNE, Cisco Systems CCNA, or Computer Telephony Institute's Computer Telephony Engineer (CTE).
CyberState University provides Web-delivered certification training preparing technology professionals to become certified as Microsoft MCSE, Novell CNE, Cisco Systems CCNA, or Computer Telephony Institute's Computer Telephony Engineer (CTE).
Clarke IV, co-founder and president of the Computer Telephony Institute, will present a special Computer Telephony Engineer (CTE(SM)) BootCamp at the Computer Telephony Demo & Expo, Sept.
Computer Telephony Engineer (CTE) certification will be offered to students seeking a strong foundation in computer telephony, the convergence of data networks and telecommunications.