The deal allows IBM to remain focused on its technology and computer systems installation businesses while leaving customer verification - which involves complex issues of privacy and security - to Equifax.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Computer Systems Installation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Services Industry (IBM)
- Computer Society of India
- Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
- Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cameron Systems did computer systems installation, repairs and sales.
And, because the original purpose for some of these group rooms was to provide a structured way of reaching consensus on user requirements for informaton systems, they work well in an engagement to plan for a computer systems installation or expansion.