In December 2000, in Redmond, WA, NIST hosted the quarterly meeting of the Computer System Security and Privacy Advisory Board.
What does CSSLAB stand for?
CSSLAB stands for Computer System Security and Privacy Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Credit Suisse Securities Japan Limited (est. 2001)
- Combat Service Support Kandak (Afghanistan)
- Californians to Stop Shakedown Lawsuits (California Chamber of Commerce)
- Canada Steamship Lines
- Circuit Symbol Sequency List
- Computer Society of Sri Lanka (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Computer-Supported Social Learning
- Containerized Self Service Laundry
- Continuous System Simulation Language
- Cost to Save a Statistical Life (safety measurment)
- Credit Suisse Syndicated Loan Fund (Credit Suisse Asset Management)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)
- Committee to Save Silver Lake's Reservoirs (Los Angeles)
- Cactus & Succulent Society of Massachusetts
- Canadian Sunday School Mission
- Center for Survey Statistics and Methodology (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Central Security Service Manual (US NSA)
- Centre for Security Sector Management (Cranfield University; UK)
- Centre for Statistics and Stochastic Modelling
- Certified in Security Supervision and Management (professional certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walker serves on the Computer System Security and Privacy Advisory Board, which last year held public hearings and solicited comments on the administration's proposal and made recommendations to the government.
AMEX: WAN) today announced that Don Gangemi, director of Secure Systems Program at Wang, has been appointed to the Computer System Security and Privacy Advisory Board.
Lambert held a four-year term on the National Computer System Security and Privacy Advisory Board established by the Computer Security Act of 1987, and a six-year term on the NIST Information Technology Lab Assessment Board.