Among the best professions on the list are Carpenter, Computer Service Technician, Dental Hygienist, Hair Stylist and Registered Nurse.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Computer Service Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Subtest
- Communications Support Team (USAF)
- Community Security Trust (Jewish defense group in UK)
- Community Support Team
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad (French: Chad Sugar Company; Chad)
- Competency to Stand Trial (jurisprudence)
- Competitively Sensitive Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Science Tripos (University of Cambridge)
- Computer Security Team (various organizations)
- Computer Simulation Technology (various locations)
- Computer Systems Technology
- Computing:Software Technology (course)
- Concentrated Solar Thermal
- Condensate Storage Tank
- Configuration and Service Tracker
- Confined Space Training
- Connected Speech Test
- Consensus Service Termination
- Consolidated Service Test (IBM mainframes software management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computer service technicians, meanwhile, install, maintain and repair systems and equipment, and IT support technicians help find and correct software and hardware problems.
Two hours into a telephone call with a computer service technician and after sharing a bunch of information on my particular glitch and his attempting a number of possible fixes, he was about to end his shift and I had a meeting to attend.
A+ Certification is a CompTIA-sponsored testing program that certifies the competency of entry-level computer service technicians.
JobTrain's Computer Service Technician, Culinary Arts, Office Skills, Project Build, and Solar Training programs will ready graduates to fill both temporary and permanent jobs created by the Menlo Gateway project in construction, hotel, fitness, restaurant and office positions.
Entry-level IT professionals, computer service technicians and other computer science-track students can use this self-paced training any time and anywhere to build real-world expertise with systems hardware and operating systems while preparing for the corresponding skill areas of the A+ certification exam.
Former TIG employees and co-plaintiffs in the case were two computer salesmen, Cliff Butler and Dallas Shaw, and a computer service technician, Lyle Voorheis, who had worked with the customer for a number of years.
This vendor-neutral certification is recognized internationally as the credential that validates the knowledge of computer service technicians on a broad range of hardware, software and operating system technologies.