In the wake of the June incident, the school district has tightened its computer security systems, Delf said, replacing passwords that might have been compromised and adjusting how employees log in to sensitive information.
What does CPSS stand for?
CPSS stands for Computer Security Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPSS
We have 110 other meanings of CPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Client/Patient Sample Survey
- Clifton Park Security Systems, Inc. (Schenectady, NY)
- Cold Plate Support Structure
- Combat Protection System Stingray
- Commission on Public Secondary Schools
- Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems
- Common Programming Support System
- Compact Physics Screen Saver (distributed computing)
- Component Percentage Shipment Schedule
- Composition of Proprietary Substances Scheme (United Kingdom)
- Consolidated Publication Support System
- Construction Phase Support Services
- Contracts and Purchasing Support System (US Department of Education)
- Control Packet Switching System (Network Management Protocol for Alcatel ATM Systems)
- Cooperative Program in Space Sciences
- Corporate Protection Security Services Pty Ltd (Australia)
- cPanel Server Suite
- Critical Phase System Software (NASA)
- Customer Priority Surveillance System
- Community Problem Solving and Strategy Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
A quantitative engineer, Yihau "Ben" Pu, working with proprietary trading formula and strategies had uploaded confidential material onto two "virtual machines" he had created on his Citadel computer in order to bypass computer security systems.
Sophos called on Facebook users to take greater vigilance in securing their accounts, including installing hard-to-crack passwords, updating their computer security systems and being careful about which applications link to their profiles.
Frey's practice is devoted to intellectual property litigation, including work involving semiconductor technology, mobile telephone and other network communications, computer security systems, and medical device patents.
In a bid to increase protection the information and security ministries helped organise an exhibition that opened Tuesday that features the latest computer security systems for government and businesses, it said.
He even arranged for force computer security systems to be bypassed so he could receive her emails.
Byline: By David Williamson Western Mail A new generation of 'ethical hackers' are to be trained in Wales to test and protect the world's computer security systems.
The systems are currently being used for applications including door locks, safes and computer security systems that restrict access to PCs, laptops or networks.