But the number of students may slowly be increasing, as 25 states now count computer science courses toward high school graduation requirements, compared to 11 states in 2013.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Computer Science Course (education)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- comp.std.c++ (newsgroups, usenet)
- Compact System Camera
- Comparative Science of Cultures
- Competitive Swimming Club (various locations)
- Compiègne Sports Cyclistes (French: Compiègne Sports Cycling; Compiègne, France)
- Comprehensive Science Catalog (US Geological Survey)
- Comprehensive Skills Certificate
- Computational Sensors Corporation
- Computer Science and Communication (various schools)
- Computer Science Conference
- Computer Sciences Canada, Ltd.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Computer Security Center
- Computer Security Coordinator
- Computer Service Center (AMSEC)
- Computer Services Corporation (various locations)
- Computer Set Control
- Computer Setups and Consulting
- Computer Software College (India)
- Computer Software Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
But we have only 92 schools in the Capital that provide Computer Science courses to the students.
Ian King, aged 56, lost control of his car in Hagley Road, Edgbaston, and ploughed into Chloe Adkins, 20, who was in the third year of a computer science course at Aston University.
CodeEd partners with schools and other organizations serving low-income girls in San Francisco, Boston and New York City to provide volunteer teachers, computer science courses and computers to help close the gender gap in the technology fields and provide new opportunities to girls in communities where access to tech education and jobs may be limited.
In 1989, she became a member of the full-time faculty and has taught both chemistry and computer science courses.
This textbook on Scala can be used for the first and second semester of a computer science course for majors and non-majors.
She also taught students at the University of Washington Computer Science Course during this time.
Instead, new computer science courses, supported by top technology firms such as Facebook, Microsoft and IBM, will be introduced.