The Company has completed three acquisitions and one major investment since 1996, including Computer Resources Management in June 1997, a 22% investment in Princeton TeleCom in September 1998, and the acquisitions of Expansion Systems in October 1998 and CommSoft in December 1998.
What does CRM stand for?
CRM stands for Computer Resources Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRM
We have 453 other meanings of CRM in our Acronym Attic
- Community Relations Marketing
- Community Resource Mapping
- Community Role Model (various locations)
- Complaint and Response Mechanism (various organizations)
- Complete Relationship Management
- Compliance Research and Measurement
- Compliant Records Management
- Composite Risk Management
- Computer Reproducible Master
- Computer Resource Manager
- Conception-Réalisations-Mécaniques (French: Conception-Realization-Mechanical)
- Conceptual Reference Model
- Conflict Resolution Model
- Confocal Reflectance Microscopy
- Connecticut River Museum (Essex, CT)
- Conseil de Recherches Médicales du Canada (Medical Research Council of Canada)
- Conselho Regional de Medicina (Brazil Regional Council of Medicine)
- Consolidated Reference Model
- Construction Risk Management (various locations)
- Contact Relationship Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diggs is a professor for Webster University's master's degree program for computer resources management.
Nasdaq: BILL) ("BCC") today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Computer Resources Management, Inc.