Once again, DNS translates the domain name of the email address into computer readable form.
What does CRF stand for?
CRF stands for Computer Readable Form
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRF
We have 256 other meanings of CRF in our Acronym Attic
- Community Regeneration Fund (Scottish Executive, Scotland)
- Community Reinvestment Fund
- Community Request for Funds
- Community Resource File
- Compagnie en Robotique Française (French robotics company)
- Company Registration Form (various organizations)
- Composite Rear Fuselage
- Composite Runflats
- Compressor Rear Frame
- Compressor Research Facility
- Computer Readable Format
- Concepteur et Réalisateur de Formation (French: Designer and Director of Training)
- Concrete Rigid Frame
- Condensation Resistance Factor
- Conditional Random Field
- Conference Room Facility (various locations)
- Connection-Related Function
- Conseil Regional de La Formation (Belgium)
- Conseils et Risques Financiers (French: Advice and Financial Risks)
- Conselho Regional de Farmacia (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, other digital signatures only manifest a signature in computer readable form leaving the door open to impersonation and misrepresentation.
Pen computers allow a user to write directly onto a digitizing medium (tablet or screen) instead of using a keyboard, and the computer can automatically convert the text to computer readable form.