org Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility P.
What does CPSR stand for?
CPSR stands for Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSR
We have 31 other meanings of CPSR in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Continuity Preserving Signal Processing
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property
- Customize Playstation Portable
- Control of Power Systems and Power Plants (journal)
- Canadian Public Sector Quality Association
- Canada Prairie Spring Red (wheat)
- Certified Professional Service Representative
- Citizens for the Preservation of Skyline Ridge (now Skyline Ridge Neighbors; Portland, OR)
- Complex Power Series Representation
- Constant Power Speed Range
- Content Protection Status Report (Motion Picture Association of America)
- Contractor Procurement System Review
- Contractor Purchasing System Review
- Current Program Status Register (computer architecture)
- Chemistry and Physiological Systems Research Branch (National Institute on Drug Abuse; US NIH)
- China Post Savings and Remittance Bureau
- Center for Policy Studies in Rural Education
- Canadian Priority Setting Research Network (healthcare)
- Collection of Preferred Space-Related Standards (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IEEE), and a member of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, for which he serves on its privacy sub-committee.
The craftiest computer outlaws are probably pillaging banks and insurance companies, which don't even realize they are being invaded, said Karen Coyle, regional director of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
Marc Rotenberg, director of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, says Congress has no right to enact a law that makes it easier to wiretap.
and the Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR), centered in Palo Alto, Cafifornia, are two notable examples.
In addition to her work at CIS, Gelman teaches a course at Stanford Law School on Internet privacy, and has served on a variety of outside boards and committees, including the board of the nonprofit advocacy group Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, and the U.
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR): A public-interest alliance of computer scientists, developers, and designers interested in the societal impact of computer technology.
and president of the Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.