Joyce leads an organization that provides tools and expertise in computer network exploitation to deliver foreign intelligence to U.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Computer Network Exploitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Nurse Executive
- Comisión Nacional de Energía (Spanish: National Energy Commission)
- Comissão Nacional de Eleições (National Election Commission of Portugal)
- Comité National de l'Eau (French: National Water Committee)
- Comité Nationale d'Evaluation
- Commander in Chief, Naval Forces Europe
- Communications Node Equipment (Global Ballistic Missile Defense)
- Community Nutrition Education (various organizations)
- Compagnie Nationale des Experts (French: National Company of Experts)
- Computer Network Engineer
- Conference on Neural Engineering
- Conseil National de l'Emballage (French: National Packaging Council)
- Consejo Nacional de la Energía (Spain)
- Consejo Nacional Electoral (Venezuela)
- Conserved Noncoding Element (biology)
- Constellation NewEnergy (est. 1995)
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Continuous Noise Environment
- Contrat Nouvelle Embauche (France)
- Coordination Nationale Étudiante (French: National Student Coordination)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One document celebrates the discovery of the 'winning combination' and reports that collection had begun: 'They achieved their first-ever computer network exploitation success against Turkish leadership
The ICOportfolio brings together engineering, development and operational services focused on dynamic network defense operations, computer network exploitation, computer network attack and network operations.
The growing importance of IW to China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) is also driving it to develop more comprehensive computer network exploitation (CNE) techniques to support strategic intelligence collection objectives and to lay the foundation for success in potential future conflicts.
China Economic and Security Review Commission, said Beijing appeared to be conducting "a long-term, sophisticated, computer network exploitation campaign" against the U.