Protect & Defend CND Management - Oversees Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CND-SP) operations within organizations.
What does CNDSP stand for?
CNDSP stands for Computer Network Defense Service Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Corporate Network for Disaster Response (est. 1990; Philippines)
- Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (TV show)
- Call Number Delivery System
- Calling Name Delivery Service (Ameritech)
- Center for Networking and Distributed Systems (Johns Hopkins University)
- Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (conference; research)
- Crank-Nicolson Direct-Splitting
- Chinese National Digital Seismic Network
- Centre National de Documentation Scientifique et Technique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technical Documentation; Belgium)
- Centre National de Documentation sur le Tabac et la Santé (French: National Clearinghouse on Tobacco and Health)
- capacity at normal desire to void
- Cable Network Engineer
- Canada New England
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Carrier Noise Estimator
- Cartoon Network East (TV network)
- Center for Neural Engineering (USC)
- Center for Neuroeconomics (New York University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense Signs Directive Authorizing Ethical Hacker Certification for Computer Network Defense Service Providers STAMFORD, Conn.
As stealthy assaults on DON systems and networks multiply, much is expected of the cybersecurity workforce (aka Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CND SP)).