18 /PRNewswire/ -- Work Management Solutions (WMS) of Newton, MA, pioneers of work management technology, announced today that Computer Network Consultants, Inc.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Computer Network Consultants (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Committee of National Coordinators (GUAM economic cooperative group)
- Common Names Committee (Western Forest Insect Work Conference)
- Communication and Network Consulting AG (Munich)
- Communications Network Control
- Community Newspaper Company (various locations)
- Community Nutrition Center (Bangladesh)
- Compagnie Nouvelle des Conteneurs (French transport company)
- Complemented Natural Code (coding theory)
- Complex Number Calculator
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center (various locations)
- Computer Numeric Code
- Computer Numerical Control (manufacturing)
- Computer Numerically Controlled
- Computerized Numerically Controlled
- Concerned Citizen Party
- Condensation Nuclei Counter
- Confederación Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Peasant Confederation, Mexico)
- Confédération Nationale de la Construction (French: National Confederation of Construction; Belgium)
- Confédération Nationale des Cadres (French: National Confederation of Executives; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Pretto founded and operated Computer Network Consultants, a full-service computer networking firm specializing in local area networking and custom software, and was also president of JTP Communications, a large Internet provider of audio text.