Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 57(3), 149-153.
What does CMPB stand for?
CMPB stands for Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPB
We have 16 other meanings of CMPB in our Acronym Attic
- Complementary Medicine Practitioner Associations Council (Australia)
- Creative Ministries Performing Arts Center (Theater Company)
- Crapped My Pants A Little
- California Marine Protected Areas Network (marine information exchange)
- Client Managed Personal Attendant Services
- Consumer Managed Personal Assistant Services (United Way)
- California Milk Processor Board
- Center for Molecular Physiology of the Brain (German Research Foundation; Gottingen, Germany)
- Central Manpower Base (Singapore)
- Centre de Minéralogie et de Paléontologie de Belgique (French: Belgium Mineralogy and Paleontology Center; Belgium)
- Conflict Management and Peace Building
- Country and Marine Parks Board (Hong Kong)
- Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems (Austin, TX)
- Captain Maggot's Pyrate Crew
- Centraal Medisch Pharmaceutische Commissie (Netherlands)
- Central Milk Producers Cooperative
- Central Motion Picture Corporation (Taiwan)
- Certified Master Pastry Chef (American Culinary Federation)
- Children's Media Policy Coalition
- Cisco Multi-Path Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 44(3,4), 143-146.