They cover machining technologies and materials engineering, mechanical engineering and engineering design, industrial robot technology, computer integrated manufacturing systems and contemporary integrated manufacturing systems, and related topics.
What does CIMS stand for?
CIMS stands for Computer Integrated Manufacturing System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIMS
We have 90 other meanings of CIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Inventory Management System (WaveMark Inc.)
- Coalition for Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Coalition to Improve Maternity Services
- Cobra Information Management Software (Cobra Technologies)
- Collaborative Information Management System
- Collegiate Institute for Math and Science (Bronx, NY high school)
- Common Information Management System
- Communication and Information Management Services
- Component Information Management System (EIA)
- Comprehensive Information Management System (various organizations)
- Congressional Information Management System
- Continuous Improvement and Monitoring System (Michigan)
- Contolled Indoor Air Management Services (Enterprises)
- Contract Information Management System (USAID)
- Controls Integrity Management System
- Coordinated Incident Management System (New Zealand)
- Corporate Information Management System
- Correspondence and Issues Management System (US FEMA)
- Cortical Imaging of Microtubule Stability
- Cosite Interference Mitigation Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include statements concerning the technical and geographic markets for our products and services and the capabilities of those products and services, including particularly Brooks' products and services utilized in factory automation and computer integrated manufacturing systems.
The centres will be equipped with state-of-the art Virtual Reality Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Electrical, Electronics, Robotics, Hydraulics, Computer Numerical Control, Pneumatics, Metrology and an extensive range of Computer based learning software including health and safety and business management.
At the highest level, building a ship is an exercise in large scale coordination," said Jeong Yul Kim, Director of Hyundai Heavy Industries which is currently initiating computer integrated manufacturing system development.
GGT is the leader in developing computer integrated manufacturing systems for the apparel and related industries.
They include many of the world's leading companies, in a wide range of applications including telecommunication systems, information technology, retail information systems, computer integrated manufacturing systems, semiconductor test equipment and biomedical instrumentation and information systems.
GGT is the leader in developing computer integrated manufacturing systems for the apparel, furniture, aerospace, automotive, and industrial fabric product markets.
MK Manufacturing Application Program Interface (API) modules allow seamless integration to Jincheng Machinery's existing Computer Integrated Manufacturing System.