degree in Computer Information Systems Management from Delaware Valley College.
What does CISM stand for?
CISM stands for Computer Information Systems Management (degree program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISM
We have 36 other meanings of CISM in our Acronym Attic
- Confédération Internationale des Syndicats Libres (French)
- Confederazione Italiana dei Sindicati Lavoratori (Italian Confederation of Workers' Trade Unions)
- Continental Indoor Soccer League (1993-1997)
- Center for International Studies and the Liberal Arts
- Congressional Information Service Legislative Histories
- Center for Integrated Space Microsystems (NASA)
- Center for Integrated Space Weather Modeling (Boston University)
- Certified Information Security Manager (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
- Certified International Sourcing Manager (supply manageement)
- Communication Information sur la Montagne (Montreal FM radio station)
- Conseil International du Sport Militaire (French: International Military Sports Council)
- Construction Industry Scheme Manual (UK)
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Canton International Summer Music Academy (China)
- Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area (agriculture)
- Centre for Intercultural Studies and Multicultural Education (Adelaide University, Adeliade, Australia)
- Centre Interservices de Santé et de Médecine du Travail en Entreprise (French: Interservice Center for Health and Occupational Medicine in Business)
- Coral In Situ Metabolism and Energetics (coral reef assessment technology)
- Catalogue et Index des Sites Médicaux Francophones
- China International Small and Medium Enterprises Fair (Guangzhou, Guangdong, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams pursued a master's in computer information systems management, which she completed in 2005.
He received his MBA degree from Rice University, and holds a Bachelor of Science and Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude in Mathematics and Computer Information Systems Management from Houston Baptist University.