30, 1998-- Patent Granted for Safe, High-Speed System That Combines Real and Virtual Objects for Training and Testing Applications Computer Graphics Systems Development Corporation (CGSD), has been granted U.
What does CGSD stand for?
CGSD stands for Computer Graphics Systems Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CGSD
We have 3 other meanings of CGSD in our Acronym Attic
- Coli Genetic Stock Center (Yale University, New Haven, CT)
- Command & General Staff College (US Army)
- Connecticut Girls Soccer Coaches Association
- Convent Glen South Community Association
- Command and General Staff College Foundation
- Center for Global Security and Democracy (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center on Globalization and Sustainable Development
- Central Greene School District (Waynesburg, Pennsylvania)
- Church Growth Software Demo (church management software)
- Computer Games Sim Design (college course; Lorain County Community College; Elyria, OH)
- Consultative Group on Sustainable Development Indicators
- Clinical Governance Support and Development Unit (UK)
- Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble
- Classical Guitar Society of Evansville (Indiana)
- College and Graduate School of Education (various universities)
- Common Ground Support Equipment
- Consultative Group on Smaller Economies
- Council of Graduate Students in Education (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Citizens for Global Solutions Education Fund
- Consolidated/Common Ground Support Equipment List
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Jose, CA and Computer Graphics Systems Development (CGSD) Corporation, Mountain View, CA, have agreed to include CGSD's award-winning terrain textures in TERREX's new software package, Terra Vista(TM).
The image quality test is outstanding," said Roy Latham, president of Computer Graphics Systems Development Corp.