Summary: The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) is running a collaborative programme with its subsidiary body the United Arab Emirates Computer Emergency Response Team (aeCERT) and the Ministry of Education (MoE), designed to boost cyber security awareness among students at all stages of education.
What does CERT stand for?
CERT stands for Computer Emergency Response Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CERT
We have 90 other meanings of CERT in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Environmental Reliability Testing
- Committee of Emergency Response Team
- Committee on Energy Research and Technology (International Energy Agency)
- Communication Emergency Response Team
- Community Emergency Response Team
- Community Emergency Response Training (various locations)
- Community Enforcement Response Team (Las Cruces, NM)
- Composite Electrical Readiness Test (NASA)
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US government)
- Concordia Emergency Response Team (Concordia University; Canada)
- Corporate Equity Reduction Transaction (US IRS)
- Correctional Emergency Response Team (Indiana)
- Corrections Emergency Response Team
- Council of Energy Resource Tribes (group of Native American tribes with energy resources, since 1976; Denver, CO and Washington, DC, USA)
- Crew Escape and Rescue Technique
- Crisis Emergency Response Team
- Critical Emergency Response Team
- Computer Emergency Response Team - India
- Computer Emergency Response Team of Mauritius
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sultanate represented by Information Technology Authority (ITA) will host from December 29 to 31 the meeting and conference of the Organisation of The Islamic Co-operation Computer Emergency Response Teams (OIC-CERT), with a view to strengthening information security in the Sultanate.
Summary: Newly formed alliance allows Dubai eGovernment to receive consultancy services in the field of electronic security and offer enhanced eServices Dubai eGovernment has signed today (October 21, 2009) a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the UAE Computer Emergency Response Team (aeCERT), the country's cyber-security coordination center and part of the UAE Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), at GITEX Technology Week 2009, which is being held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center (DICE) till October 22, 2009.
The Brazilian Computer Emergency Response Team (NBSO), a nationwide service organization that responds to computer security incident reports and activity related to networks linked to the Brazilian Internet, backs up mi2g claims that for-profit Internet crimes (as opposed to not-for-profit crimes such as those designed to damage computer systems) are on the rise in Brazil.
It also will assist member states' authorities, including their computer emergency response teams, by ensuring the interoperability of information security functions in networks and information systems.
military's lead agency for communications and information technology, has selected Symantec DeepSight Threat Management System and Symantec DeepSight Alert Services to serve as key early warning solutions delivering actionable intelligence to DISA's Department of Defense Computer Emergency Response Team (DOD-CERT) on global cyber attack activity and vulnerability risks.
``The cyber-world and the physical world are now interconnected,'' said Richard Pethia, director of the Computer Emergency Response Team at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
The number of system vulnerability reports that CERT, the Computer Emergency Response Team (www.