The Brunei Computer Emergency Response Team (BruCERT) is hosting the three-day conference during which international experts will discuss latest technologies and trends relevant to cyber security, like cloud computing and big data.
What does CERT stand for?
CERT stands for Computer Emergency Response Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CERT
We have 90 other meanings of CERT in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Environmental Reliability Testing
- Committee of Emergency Response Team
- Committee on Energy Research and Technology (International Energy Agency)
- Communication Emergency Response Team
- Community Emergency Response Team
- Community Emergency Response Training (various locations)
- Community Enforcement Response Team (Las Cruces, NM)
- Composite Electrical Readiness Test (NASA)
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US government)
- Concordia Emergency Response Team (Concordia University; Canada)
- Corporate Equity Reduction Transaction (US IRS)
- Correctional Emergency Response Team (Indiana)
- Corrections Emergency Response Team
- Council of Energy Resource Tribes (group of Native American tribes with energy resources, since 1976; Denver, CO and Washington, DC, USA)
- Crew Escape and Rescue Technique
- Crisis Emergency Response Team
- Critical Emergency Response Team
- Computer Emergency Response Team - India
- Computer Emergency Response Team of Mauritius
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The UAE Central Bank has signed a memorandum of association with the Computer Emergency Response Team, or Cert, of the Telecommunication Regulatory Authority, or TRA, to boost data protection and security of its critical IT system.
Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Centre Executive Director Khalid al Hashimi insisted on the need for coordination between public and private sector entities to meet the growing challenges of information security.
South East Asian countries will set up a network of national Computer Emergency Response Teams by 2005 as part of an effort to combat IT security threats.
It also will assist member states' authorities, including their computer emergency response teams, by ensuring the interoperability of information security functions in networks and information systems.
military's lead agency for communications and information technology, has selected Symantec DeepSight Threat Management System and Symantec DeepSight Alert Services to serve as key early warning solutions delivering actionable intelligence to DISA's Department of Defense Computer Emergency Response Team (DOD-CERT) on global cyber attack activity and vulnerability risks.
``The cyber-world and the physical world are now interconnected,'' said Richard Pethia, director of the Computer Emergency Response Team at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
The number of system vulnerability reports that CERT, the Computer Emergency Response Team (www.