The former Chairman and CEO of Computer Data Systems, Inc.
What does CDSI stand for?
CDSI stands for Computer Data Systems, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDSI
We have 15 other meanings of CDSI in our Acronym Attic
- Coast Defense Study Group, Inc. (Bel Air, MD)
- Community Development Student Group
- Creating Disciplined Schools Grant
- Cultural Diversity Steering Group
- Centre de Documentation Sciences Humaines (French)
- Contemporary Dance School Hamburg (Germany)
- College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong
- City Development Strategies Initiative
- Cogeco Data Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Comisión de Estudio para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información
- Conservation Delivery Streamlining Initiative (USDA)
- Credit Default Swap Index
- Cross Domain Semantic Integration
- Corporate Directory System ID (Identification; software)
- Community Development and Social Justice (Scholars Program)
- Central Depository Services (India) Limited
- Consumer Digital Subscriber Line
- Context Dependent Symbolic Link (software feature; Oracle)
- Contingent Deferred Sales Load
- Coordination of Domain-Specific Languages (International Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both of these individuals previously held senior executive positions at the former Computer Data Systems, Inc.
In 1968, I was very fortunate to be one of a team of four that began Computer Data Systems, Inc.
Fisher also worked two years at Computer Data Systems, Inc.
In a similar senior role, Mike was previously employed by Computer Data Systems, Inc.
NYSE: AFA) announced today that the United States Postal Service (USPS) awarded the Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Statistical Programs Technical Support contract to its Government Solutions division, Computer Data Systems, Inc.
Glenn served as President and Chief Executive Office of Computer Data Systems, Inc.
NYSE: AFA) (ACS) announced today that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) selected their government solutions subsidiary Computer Data Systems, Inc.