The computer based training system is expected to be available in April 2006.
What does CBTS stand for?
CBTS stands for Computer Based Training System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBTS
We have 10 other meanings of CBTS in our Acronym Attic
- Combating Terrorism Readiness Initiative Fund
- Cluster-Based Trust-Aware Routing Protocol (computing)
- Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States (Chicago, IL)
- Calm Before the Storm (gaming clan)
- Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary (Lansdale, PA)
- Can't Be Too Sure
- Chesapeake Bay Tributary Strategy (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Class Based Tunnel Selection (Cisco)
- Computer Based Training Squadron
- Chemical/Biological Training Simulant and Delivery System
- Combat Simulation
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park (California)
- Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
- Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago (NGO for Social Work)
- Columbia Basin Teletype (US DOI)
- Computer Based Trades and Technology (courses)
- Contextual Behavior Trauma Therapy
- Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas Trade Union Congress
Samples in periodicals archive:
This goal of increasing the sophistication of job-matching systems is related to the concept of "fidelity" discussed by Berven (1987) as it applies to computer based training systems.
As a supplier of innovative and practical, rapidly deployable computer based training systems, DPA adds a key new capability to our training simulation and services sector and is highly synergistic and strategically essential to both our Link Simulation and Training (Link) and GSI businesses (L-3 GSI)," said Frank C.
SSPD is also developing a web-enabled healthcare computer based training system, OASIS OR, which is intended to provide current, detailed, and real-time safety information and training for operating room surgeons and their support staff.
PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES SELECTS WICAT TO PROVIDE COMPUTER BASED TRAINING SYSTEM OREM, Utah, July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Wicat Systems Inc.
Also, they are developing a web-enabled, healthcare computer based training system, OASIS OR, which is intended to provide current, detailed and real-time safety information and training for operating room surgeons and their support staff.
is a nationally respected provider of computer based training systems to corporate America as well as many federal government agencies.