In a review of literature from the 1980's and early 1990's, during the early stages of computer based testing, Bugbee (1996) found computer based test scores tended to be similar to paper-administered scores when the testing environment was similar (both proctored or unproctored).
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Computer Based Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Common Battery Terminal (US DoD)
- Common Bridge Transporter
- Commonwealth Bank Trophy (Australian netball)
- Community Bank Technology (various companies)
- Community Based Treatment (various locations)
- Complete Binary Tree
- Component Based Technology
- Comptoir Belge de Télécommunications (French: Belgian Telecommunications Counter; Belgium)
- Compulsory Basic Training (motorcycles, UK)
- Compulsory Bike Test (motorcycle test in UK)
- Computer Based Training
- Computer Based Training (US Air Force)
- Computer Based Tutorial
- Computer-Based Teaching
- Confederação Brasileira de Tênis (Portuguese: Brazilian Tennis Confederation)
- Continuous Bronchodilator Therapy (respiration)
- Core Body Temperature
- Core-Based Tree
- Corporation Business Tax
- Coulomb Blockade Thermometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
LABTECH Notebook software has been helping scientists and engineers develop computer based test, measurement and control applications since its founding in 1981.