Under, computer based interlocking (CBI) with colour light signals and Electric Point Machines would be provided at 31 Railway stations including the cities of Lodhran, Shujaabad, Multan, Khanewal, Mian Channu, Chichawatni, Sahiwal, Okara, Pattoki, Raiwind and Lahore.
What does CBI stand for?
CBI stands for Computer Based Interlocking (railway signaling interlocking system using microprocessors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBI
We have 387 other meanings of CBI in our Acronym Attic
- Commission Baleinière Internationale (French: International Whaling Commission; est. 1946)
- Community Based Instruction
- Community Boating Incorporated
- Community Building Initiatives (various organizations)
- Compensation and Benefits Instructions (Canada)
- Complete Background Investigation
- Compliance Biomonitoring Inspection
- Composite Burn Index
- Compound Batch Identification
- Computer Based Instruction
- Confederation of British Industry
- Confidence Building Initiative (Macedonia)
- Confidential Business Information
- Confusion Beyond Imagination
- Congregation Beth Israel (Judaism; various locations)
- Conservation Biology Institute (Corvallis, OR)
- Consommables Bureautiques Informatiques (French: Computer Supplies Office Equipment; Bordeaux, France)
- Constructions Bois Industrielles (French: Industrial Wood Construction; Pia, France)
- Content-Based Instruction
- Contingent Business Interruption (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tempo Train Control and Interlocking Solutions Portfolio Developed to keep mass transit and mainline rail traffic moving smoothly, safely and efficiently, the Tempo range of ETCS (European Train Control System), CBTC (Communication Based Train Control) and computer based Interlocking solutions help rail operators streamline signaling project completion, decrease life-cycle cost and reduce energy consumption.
Under computer based interlocking (CBI) with colour light signals and electric point machines would be provided at 31 Railways stations, including the cities of Lodhran, Shujaabad, Multan, Khanewal, Mian Channu, Chichawatine, Sahiwal, Okara, Pattoki, Raiwind and Lahore.