Reynolds and Reynolds, Dayton, Ohio, has announced the integration of Computer Assisted Instruction into its ERA(R) dealership management system (DMS).
What does CAI stand for?
CAI stands for Computer Assisted Instruction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAI
We have 415 other meanings of CAI in our Acronym Attic
- Compliance Associates, Inc. (Cape Coral, FL)
- Compliance Automation, Inc.
- Composite Affordability Initiative (next-generation rotorcraft)
- Compression After Impact
- Computer Aided Innovation
- Computer Aided Instruction
- Computer Aided Instructor
- Computer Analog Input
- Computer Applications Incorporated
- Computer Arts Informant (publication)
- Computer Assisted Intervention
- Computer Associates International, Incorporated
- Computer-Aided Inspection
- Computer-Aided Instruction
- Concept Automation Incorporated
- Confederation of Aerial Industries (UK)
- Confederation of Australian Industry
- Configuration Audit Inspection
- Congregation Agudath Israel
- Construction Action Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further topics include a new mesh simplification algorithm based on quadric error metrics, an optimized routing approach for dynamic shortest path selection in traffic networks, fast fractal image compression, tactical communication simulation training based on VR, and computer assisted instruction with 3D Thai boxing animation.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Reynolds and Reynolds announced today the integration of Computer Assisted Instruction into its ERA(R) dealership management system (DMS).
Kaplowitz's numerous presentations and publications have focused on the psychology of learning and cognitive styles, evaluating instruction, computer assisted instruction, and mentoring within the profession.
One format that has provided promise for students with Learning Disabilities (LD) is computer assisted instruction (CAI).
Inmates receive a minimum of 15 hours of instruction weekly, which include a minimum of five hours of computer assisted instruction (CAI) and 10 hours of classroom instruction, life-skills sessions and individual academic tutoring.
Elaborated corrective feedback and the acquisition of reasoning skills: A study of computer assisted instruction.
This program has many valuable uses--to serve as a basis for group and individual computer assisted instruction regarding ADA; obtain answers to questions and interpretations for both the legislation itself and its regulations; provide a ready resource for quick and accurate review of the law, its regulations, and interpretations; be a resource for training, information, and various types of inservice activities.