On the computer applications front, including video games, the importance of a medium with the capability of storing huge amount of data and programs is becoming greater than ever.
What does COMPAPPS stand for?
COMPAPPS stands for Computer Applications (School Course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commercial Product Acquisition Team
- Community Policing and Case Tracking (software; UK)
- Computer Optimization of Microwave Passive and Active Circuits
- Computer-Optimized Molecular Parametric Analysis of Chemical Toxicity
- Consolidation Of Military Personnel Activities
- Communication Pad (teaching method)
- Competition Advocate
- Compatibility and Quality
- Component-Based Software Engineering and Software Architecture
- Comparison of Mesoscale Prediction and Research (climatology)
- Compiler Generation for Parallel Machines
- Console for Optical Measurement And Precise Analysis Of Radiation From
- COMputergestuetztes PARtner-TeilebestandsSystem
- Center for Observations, Modeling and Prediction At Scripps
- Centre on Migration Policy and Society (Oxford University)
- Complete Oil Marketers Perpetual Accounting System (software)
- Computer-Oriented Metering, Planning, and Advisory System (air traffic control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called "Project NetGap," seventh grade Computer Applications students were paired with local senior citizens to act as mentors, sharing their knowledge of word processing, the Internet, and computer programs.
As a research student in the 1960s I made a small contribution to the beginnings of computer applications in architecture by writing software -- in Fortran IV -- and submitting it on punched paper tape to a mainframe computer that occupied an entire building.
Computer Applications In another engineering panel, "Computer Applications for Foundry Maintenance" (90-52) was covered by R.
This is a quality publication by a well-known author that would be a valuable addition to the library of any practitioner who audits companies with centralized computer applications.
a leading provider of adaptable application lifecycle management (AALM) solutions, recently delivered its comprehensive issue management and version control solutions to jProg, a New Orleans-based developer of computer applications for the public health industry.
Finally, combine the benefits of DSP and USB with the user-friendly features of VXI's professional grade headsets, and you have a superior hands-free solution for VoIP and other computer applications.
He subsequently held a variety of engineering and technical services positions before being promoted from manager of engineering services to general manager of computer applications in August of 1991.