What does CANCER stand for?
CANCER stands for Computer Analysis of Nonlinear Circuits, Excluding Radiation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Classic AntiNeutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- Combined Aboriginal Nations of Central Australia
- Creative Arts Network 4 Community Action
- Cytoplasmic Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (pathology)
- Contract Negotiation and Charging in ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Networks
- Canadian Forces Contractor Augmentation Program
- Canada Cassette (Boards of Canada)
- Caisse Autonome Nationale de Compensation de l'Assurance Vieillesse Artisanale (French insurance fund)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Complex Adaptive Networks for Computing and Communication