Designs are prepared using computer aided drafting technology, and customers are provided a digital view of their ring for approval.
What does CADT stand for?
CADT stands for Computer Aided Drafting Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CADT
We have 6 other meanings of CADT in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Area Domestic and Sexual Violence Coordinating Council (est. 1994; Michigan)
- Center for Advanced Decision Support for Water and Environmental Systems (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Cannot Add and Does Not Try
- Cascade of Attention-Deficit Teenagers (open-source software development model)
- Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Central Advice and Duty Team
- Central Australia Daylight Savings Time
- Centre for Arts Development Training (UK)
- Certificate of Ancestral Domain Title
- Competence Analysis & Development Tool
- Control Application Development Tool
- Critical Area Driving Tour
- Child/Adolescent Day Treatment Attachment (Wisconsin health care)
- Canadian Association of Drug Treatment Courts
- Connecticut Anxiety and Depression Treatment Center (Farmington, CT)
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Comité pour l'Annulation de la Dette du Tiers Monde (French: Committee for the Abolition of the Third World Debt)
- Central Allbreeds Dog Training School (New Zealand)
- Computer-Aided Design and Test Sciences (Semiconductor Research Corporation)
- Contamination Avoidance Detector Test Suite (project; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian Jackson holds a degree in computer aided drafting technology from Niagara County Community College in Sanborn, N.