Comprehensive Suite of Global Solutions Includes Web-Based Simulation and Computer Adaptive Tests Designed to Help Prepare High Potential Talent for Leadership Roles LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.
What does CAT stand for?
CAT stands for Computer Adaptive Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAT
We have 904 other meanings of CAT in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie Armoricaine de Transport (French: Armoricaine Transport Company; various locations)
- Competency Assessment Tool
- Competency, Accountability, Transparency
- Competition Appeals Tribunal (UK)
- Complementary and Alternative Therapy (medical treatment)
- Complementary Angle Theorem
- Completely Autonomous Tester
- Compliance Assessment Team
- Component Advanced Technology
- Compte à Terme (French: Term Deposit Account; banking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In computer adaptive tests, the questions are selected by the computer to match the ability level of each student.
ISIP Espanol is the only computer- delivered assessment and computer adaptive test on the list.
Listening and reading, as well as language use, follow the traditional models of computer adaptive tests.
Linked items in computer adaptive tests would also be littered with psychometric problems.
As a computer adaptive test, ACCUPLACER ensures that all the questions presented are appropriate and tailored to that student's ability.
Also, Levy said knowing how to guess is even more critical on the computer adaptive tests.
ISIP Espanol is the only computer-delivered assessment and computer adaptive test on the list.