Noninvasive Multidetector Computed Tomography Enterography in Patients with Small-Bowel Crohn's Disease: Is a 40-Second Delay Better than 70 Seconds?
What does CTE stand for?
CTE stands for Computed Tomography Enterography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTE
We have 198 other meanings of CTE in our Acronym Attic
- Commitment To Excellence
- Committee on Trade and Environment (WTO)
- Common Table Expression (ANSI SQL-99 standard)
- Common Test Executive
- Common Transporter Erector
- Communications Test Equipment
- Comp Time Earned
- Compagnons de Travaux Électriques (French: Companions of Electrical Works)
- Compliance Testing and Evaluation (usually seen as CT&E)
- Component Test Equipment
- Computer Telephony Engineer (certification for the computer telephony industry)
- Computer Telephony Expo (conference)
- Comunidad Teológica Evangélica de Chile (Spanish: Evangelical Theological Community of Chile)
- Conditional Tail Expectation
- Conference Technology Enhancements (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- Connected Telecommunications Equipment
- Connected Terminal Equipment
- Connected Thinking for Excellence (PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.)
- Conservatory Theater Ensemble
- Consolidated Turf Equipment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capsule endoscope systems are now considered superior to conventional diagnostic procedures such as Small Bowel Follow-Through (SBFT), computed tomography enterography (CET) and ileoscopy.
NASDAQ:EZEM) today announced that results of a study presented at the 2005 Digestive Disease Week (DDW) meeting show that computed tomography enterography (CTE) is superior to capsule endoscopy in detecting Crohn's Disease in the small bowel as measured by specificity and overall accuracy, and provided comparable sensitivity.