Numerous modalities are available to aid in establishing the diagnosis, including echocardiography, digital subtraction angiography, magnetic resonance angiography, and computed tomography coronary angiography (CTCA).
What does CTCA stand for?
CTCA stands for Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTCA
We have 35 other meanings of CTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Training Center Warrior Information Network
- Combat Training Center - Instrumentation System
- Combat Training Center Master Plan
- Canadian Telecommunications Consultants Association
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Centre for Tobacco Control in Africa (Uganda)
- Channel-To-Channel Adapter
- Comanche Trail Community Association
- Commission for Technical Cooperation in Africa (London)
- Communicated Threat Credibility Assessment
- Confederación de Trabajadores de Centroamérica (Spanish: Confederation of Workers of Central America)
- Construction Technology Centre Atlantic, Inc. (University of New Brunswick)
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Clarksburg Town Center Advisory Committee (Clarksburg, MD)
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events
- China Trading Center for Automobile Import
- Cordova Telephone Cooperative, Inc (Cordova, AK; also seen as CTCI)
- Comisión para el Desarrollo Científico y Tecnológico de Centroamérica y Panamá (El Salvador)
- Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Cape Town Concert Brass (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
64-multislice detector computed tomography coronary angiography as potential alternative to conventional coronary angiography: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Conclusion Multidedector computed tomography coronary angiography is an effective modality for diagnosis of myocardial bridge.