Earlier this year, a 128-processor system was installed at Los Alamos' Computational Testbed for Industry as part of a $52 million, cost-shared technology transfer agreement under the DOE's Industrial Computing Initiative.
What does CTI stand for?
CTI stands for Computational Testbed for Industry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTI
We have 421 other meanings of CTI in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Trade and Investment (various organizations)
- Comparative Tracking Index
- Compatible Technology International (Saint Paul, MN)
- Competent to Instruct (various organizations)
- Competitive Technical Intelligence
- Competitive Technologies, Inc. (Fairfield, CT)
- Competitive Technology Intelligence
- Complaint Type Investigation
- Components Technology Institute, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Comprehensive Technologies International, Inc.
- Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Computer Techniques, Inc. (Taylorville, IL)
- Computer Technology Institute
- Computer Telecommunication Integration
- Computer Telephone Integrator
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Computer Telephony Interface
- Computer Training Ireland
- Computerized Thermal Imaging
- Computers in Teaching Initiative (UK)