International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization (2010: Anhui, China) Computer Society Press 2010 1088 pages $404.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Computational Sciences and Optimization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Community Service Officer (law enforcement)
- Community Services Officer
- Community Support Officer
- Compact Symmetric Object
- Company Security Officer
- Compensated Sapphire Oscillator
- Competitive Sourcing Official
- Composite Second-Order (distortion)
- Composite Signals Organization
- Compulsory Stock Obligation (UK fuel tax)
- Computer Security Officer
- Computer Surplus Outlet
- Computer System Operator
- Concours de Saut d'Obstacle (France)
- Concurrent Servicing Operations
- Connecticut Southern (railroad)
- Conservatoire Supérieur d'Ostéopathie (French: Superior Conservatory of Osteopathy)
- Constant Scheduling Offset
- Construction Safety Officer (Canada)
- Consulting Services Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization (2009: Sanya, Hainan, China) Computer Society Press 2009 2100 pages $320.