says "SBI's computational molecular modeling and virtual screening technology is a very attractive approach for our drug discovery research and we are looking forward to finding new compounds through this collaboration.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Computational Molecular Modeling
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Maintenance Manual
- Commission for Marine Meteorology (WMO)
- Common Meta-Model (computing)
- Common Modular Missile
- Communauté Métropolitaine de Montréal
- Communication Media Module (Cisco)
- Compagnie Marseillaise des Métaux (French metal trading company)
- Component Maintenance Manual
- Composants Mobilier Métallique (French: Metal Furniture Components)
- Composite Memory Modules
- Computer Main Memory
- Computer Measuring Machine
- Computerized Maintenance Management (job)
- Computerized Measuring Machine
- Condition Monitored Maintenance (NASA)
- Configuration Management Manual
- Configuration Management Method (UK project management)
- Conflict Management and Mitigation (USAID)
- Conformal Mapping Method (geometry)
- Congregation of Marian Hill Missionaries (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The COS(TM) technologies integrate ArQule's system of building block chemistry, structural arrays, computational molecular modeling and AMAP(TM)," said Eric B.