95 Computational Methods in Water Resources: Proceedings of the XIVth International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources (CMWR XIV), June 23-28, 2002, Delft, The Netherlands S.
What does CMWR stand for?
CMWR stands for Computational Methods in Water Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMWR
- Carolina Medical Weight Management
- Comprehensive Medical Waste Management Act (New Jersey)
- Crater Mountain Wildlife Management Area (Washington)
- Citywide Mobile Wireless Network
- Chemical and Mixed Waste Operations
- Center for Multicultural Wellness and Prevention
- Centrum Monitoringu Wolnosci Prasy (Polish: Press Freedom Monitoring Center; est. 1996; Poland)
- Certified Medical Writing Professional
- Construction Materials Wholesale Price Index
- Civilian Morale, Welfare & Recreation (US Navy)
- Computer Methods and Water Resources (conferences)
- Currently Married Women of Reproductive Age
- Center for Marine and Wetland Studies (Coastal Carolina University; Conway, SC)
- Collection Management Work Station (computer system program)
- Colour Managed Workflow Solution (Fuji Xerox)
- Common Missile Warning System
- Calcutta Metropolitan Water and Sanitation Authority (India; water and sanitation management group)
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Coastal Municipalities Water Utility (Palestinian Territories, Israel)
- Call Me What You Like (song)