What does COLLATE stand for?
COLLATE stands for Computational Linguistics and Language Technology for Real-Life Applications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COLLATE in our Acronym Attic
- Collision (insurance)
- Connection-Oriented Link Layer
- Collection Management
- Collecting Point
- Chronic Occlusions of Low Limb Arteries
- Collaborative, Component-Based Software Development (workshop)
- Corporation of London Library and Art Gallery Electronic
- Conference of Law Library Educators
- Council on Labor Law Equality
- Connecticut On-Line Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Constructivist On-Line Learning Environment Survey (Perth, Australia)
- Collisions Into Dust Experiment
- Coalition of Lifelong Learning Organizations (est. 1973)
- County of Last Legal Residence (corrections)
- Colorado National Monument (US National Park Service)