What does CLINT stand for?
CLINT stands for Computational Laboratories In Number Theory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Interstitial Nephritis (Swine Leptospirosis)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales (French: Committee for the Fight against Nosocomial Infections)
- Community Learning and Information Network
- Contract Line Item Number
- Customer Line Item Number
- Clinical Laboratory / Klinisches Labor (Journal)
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
- Closed Loop Insulin Infusion for Critically Ill Patients
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Cape Lambert Iron Ore Ltd. (Leederville, Australia)
- Centre Laser Infrarouge d'Orsay (French Infrared Laser Center)
- Classroom Literacy Interventions and Outcomes (research study; US Department of Education)
- Columbia Libraries Information Online (Columbia University's online catalog)
- Common Lisp Interactive Objects (Graphical User Interface)
- Cross-Layer Iterative Optimization
- Cross-Linked Iron Oxide
- Cultural Digital Library Indexing Our Heritage
- Call Line Identification Present
- Caller Line Identification Protocol