What does CIEF stand for?
CIEF stands for Computational Intelligence in Economics and Finance (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIEF
We have 7 other meanings of CIEF in our Acronym Attic
- Center of International and European Economic Law (Semi-public research center in Thessaloniki, Greece, founded in 1978)
- Chemically Initiated Electron Exchange Luminescence
- Center for Integrated Electronics and Electronics Manufacturing (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Colegio de Ingenieros Eléctricos y Electrónicos de Pichincha
- Center for International Ethnomedicinal Education and Research, Inc.
- Centre Interarmées d'Essais d'Engins Spéciaux (French: Joint Center for Special Weapons Testing)
- China International Education Exhibition Tour
- Capabilities Integration Enterprise Forum (US Army)
- Capillary Isoelectric Focusing
- Carrier Independent Exchange Facility
- Conseil International d'Études Francophones (Council of International Francophone Studies; Lafayette, LA)
- Consortium for Improvement in Erectile Function
- Construction Industry Environmental Forum (Construction Industry Research and Information Association)
- Centro de Investigación y Extensión Forestal Andino Patagónico
- Chicago International Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages
- Careers Information, Education and Guidance (UK)
- Cellular Immediate-Early Gene
- Channel Islands Electricity Grid (est. 1998)
- Command Interagency Engagement Group