The computer cluster used in CISS-3 is in the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Research Laboratory, and is one of about a half-dozen clusters on campus.
What does CBRL stand for?
CBRL stands for Computational Biology Research Laboratory (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBRL
We have 9 other meanings of CBRL in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Biosecurity Research Initiative (Kansas Bioscience Authority)
- Community-Based Research Institute
- Community-Based Rural Infrastructure (World Bank)
- Chemical Biological Radiological Identification and Diagnosis System
- Community-Based Rural Infrastructure Project (Vietnam; World Bank)
- Community-Based Restorative Justice (UK)
- Cancer Biology Research Laboratory (Stanford University School of Medicine)
- Cape Breton Regional Library (Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Cardiovascular Biomechanics Research Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
- CBRL Group, Inc (stock symbol)
- Council for British Research in the Levant (UK)
- Colorado Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality (Canada)
- Certified Business Resilience Manager
- Charger/Battery/Regulator Module
- Chillicothe-Brunswick Railway
- Cluster Based Replica Management (mobile networks)
- Commando Brigade Royal Marines (UK)
- Communications Billing and Revenue Management (Oracle)
- Community-Based Resource Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also involved in the multidisciplinary project are researchers from IGB's Computational Biology Research Laboratory (CBRL) in the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (Calit2), and biological chemistry and biochemical engineering labs.