Behavioral conditions including compulsive skin picking and trichotillomania (hair pulling) are a growing focus of Dr.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Compulsive Skin Picking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Completely Self Protected (transformers)
- Complex Source Point
- Complexity of Simple Programs (University College Cork, Ireland)
- Component Service Provider (providing functionality components, rather than full applications)
- Compounded Sterile Product
- Comprehensive Site Plan
- Comprehensive Status Proposal (UN)
- Comprehensive Strategic Plan (various organizations)
- Comprehensive Studies Program
- Compucom Speed Protocol
- Computational Singular Perturbation
- Computer Security Plan
- Computer Service Provider (Direct Web)
- Computer Society of Pakistan
- Computer Society Press (IEEE)
- Computer Support Program
- Concentrating Solar Power
- Concrete Slab Prestressed
- Concurrent Spare Parts
- Congregation of St. Paul, Paulists (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier studies have suggested that a class of medications known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs, can be effective in treating disorders with similar aspects, such as compulsive skin picking or compulsive shopping.