Repeated calls by the Daily News to CompuServe Information Services, based in Columbus, Ohio, went unanswered last week.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for CompuServe Information Service
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Internet Services
- Completely Integrated Solution
- Complex Interactive System
- Component Identification Sheet
- Component Information System
- Component Integration Services
- Component Interface Specification
- Composite Image Systems
- Composite Information Server (Composite Software Inc.)
- Comptroller Information System
- Computational and Information Sciences
- Computational Intelligence and Security (IEEE conference)
- Computational Intelligence Society (IEEE)
- Computer and Information Science (University of Pennsylvania)
- Computer Information Science
- Computer Information Service
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Intelligence System
- Computer Intrusion Section (FBI)
- Comunidad Israelita de Santiago
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Forum is managed by Glenbrook Systems, a Preferred CompuServe Business Partner, which also operates other CompuServe Forums, including the Internet, Java, and Netscape Forums on the CompuServe Information Service.
on-line service and to a deliberate marketing slowdown while the company developed new software for its mainstay CompuServe Information Service.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- For the third consecutive year, the CompuServe Information Service has garnered a prestigious Editors' Choice Award from PC Magazine.
Accent customers will receive ten hours of online usage credit during the first month of online services provided by the CompuServe Information Service.
CompuServe will continue to support existing versions of the DOS, Windows and Macintosh software used to gain access to the CompuServe Information Service and Wow on-line businesses, the people briefed by the company said.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Comtex Scientific Corporation, the nation's leading provider of real-time news sources, announced today the availability of its custom newswire products through the CompuServe Information Service for Lotus Notes.
They have been working together since late last year to bring CompuServe content to AT&T customers, initially through a plan to provide connectivity between AT&T NetWare Connect Service and CompuServe Information Service.