VPL is made possible by an agreement between Visa, CompuServe, Inc.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for CompuServe, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Competitive Shopper Investigator
- Competitive Strategies Initiative
- Complete Safety Institute (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Compliance Sampling Inspection
- Compliance Services International (est. 1988; Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Componenti e Sistemi per Impianti (Associazione; Italian)
- Composites pour le Sanitaire et l'Industrie (French: Composites for Health and Industry)
- Compressor Systems, Inc. (Midland, Texas)
- Compton Scatter Imaging
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Services Industry (IBM)
- Computer Society of India
- Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compuserve is a registered service mark of Compuserve, Inc.
CompuServe is a registered service mark of CompuServe, Inc.
In addition, the company has agreements with such communications providers as America On-Line, CompuServe, Inc.