For even higher energy efficiency, the all-in-one compressor-expander retrieves power by converting thermal energy into torque, then harnessing it for use by the auxiliary engine of the compressor.
What does COMPANDER stand for?
COMPANDER stands for Compressor-Expander
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Commander Pacific Fleet Instruction
- Commander, Pacific Missile Test Center
- Computer Outputer Microforms Program And Concept Study
- Commercial Product Acquisition Team
- Community Policing and Case Tracking (software; UK)
- Computer Optimization of Microwave Passive and Active Circuits
- Computer-Optimized Molecular Parametric Analysis of Chemical Toxicity
- Consolidation Of Military Personnel Activities
- Communication Pad (teaching method)
- Competition Advocate
- Computer Applications (School Course)
- Compatibility and Quality
- Component-Based Software Engineering and Software Architecture
- Comparison of Mesoscale Prediction and Research (climatology)
- Compiler Generation for Parallel Machines
- Console for Optical Measurement And Precise Analysis Of Radiation From
- COMputergestuetztes PARtner-TeilebestandsSystem
- Center for Observations, Modeling and Prediction At Scripps
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] cycle with vane compressor-expander combination.
2001) reported that the COP of the cycle with the compressor-expander combination obtained by taking account of the loss due to a mismatch of the operating condition is approximately 1.