The digital display on the computer remains crisp and clear as the user zooms in to look at the map in more detail--unlike Compressed ARC Digitized Raster Graphics (CADRG).
What does CDRG stand for?
CDRG stands for Compressed Arc Digitized Raster Graphic
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CDRG
We have 10 other meanings of CDRG in our Acronym Attic
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation (spinal cord injury)
- Chronic Disease Research Foundation (London, England, UK)
- Creme D'Argent Rabbit Federation
- Creative Direct Response Fundraising Group
- Commander, Forces Command (US DoD)
- Canadian Disaster Restoration Group
- Career Development Resource Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Catastrophic Disaster Response Group (US FEMA)
- Chick Embryo Dorsal Root Ganglia (neurochemistry)
- Chronic Disease Research Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Catastrophic Disaster Response Group Primary Agency Committee (US FEMA)
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (US FDA)
- Center for Digital Research in the Humanities (Lincoln, NE)
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital (California)
- Clarington Durham Region Humanists (Canada)
- Calendar of Documents Relating to Ireland
- California Dispute Resolution Institute
- Cambodia Development Resource Institute
- Campbell DeLong Resources, Inc.
- Canadian Dental Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EarthWhere integration will enable USSOCOM users to quickly and easily locate and display the Compressed Arc Digitized Raster Graphic (CADRG), Controlled Image Base (CIB) and Raster Product Formats (RPF) datasets within C2PC and FalconView applications to support situational awareness and the common operational picture.
In addition, SIGMA can read raster and vector files in Shapefile, and read the Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED) and Compressed ARC Digitized Raster Graphics (CADRG) formats.