Tenders are invited for Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Rewrite
What does CZO stand for?
CZO stands for Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CZO
We have 1 other meaning of CZO in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Zone Management Unit (Barbados)
- Cache Zonder Naam (Dutch: Cache without a Name; geocaching)
- Canadian Zinc Corporation (Canada)
- Cerrejon Zona Norte (Columbia)
- Citizens and Northern Corp.
- Cataract Zonular Nuclear Pulverulent Type (genetic disease)
- Creative Zen Nano Plus (mp3 player)
- Chesapeake Zoning Ordinance (Virginia)
- College Ziekenhuis Opleidingen (Dutch: College Training Hospital)
- College Zorg Opleidingen (Dutch: College of Care Education; est. 2003)
- Computerized Zoning Ordinance
- Critical Zone Observatory (US NSF)
- Christian Zionists of America (Newton, NC)
- Corrected Zone of Inhibition
- Children as Zones of Peace
- Commercial Zoning Ordinance Update (Menlo Park, CA)
- Cataract, Zonular Pulverulent
- Centrum Zaopatrzenia Poczty (Polish: Mail Supply Center)
- Ciej Zadawane Pytania (Polish: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Cold Zero Power (nuclear power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the community is seeking to enact a moratorium before a comprehensive zoning ordinance is established, it has express statutory authority to adopt a moratorium, but it seeks to enact a moratorium after it has developed a comprehensive zoning plan, then this statute doesn't directly apply.
After more than 20 years of controversy, Posey County this spring passed the county's first comprehensive zoning ordinance.