His numerous publications include The Resource Teacher: A Guide to Effective Practices, Historical Perspectives on the Education of the Learning Disabled, The Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence, and The Gray Oral Reading Test.
What does CTONI stand for?
CTONI stands for Comprehensive Test Of Nonverbal Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Conventional Takeoff & Landing
- Cypriniformes Tree of Life (fish)
- Cataloging Tools on Line System
- Centralized Technical Order Management
- Certified Take-Off Mass
- Clinical Trials Object Model
- Collectivité Territoriale d'Outre-Mer (French: Territorial Collectivity Overseas)
- Compensated Transition Offset Modulation
- Connecticut Odyssey of the Mind
- Coalition of Torah Observant Messianic Congregations (Canada)
- Cells Tissues Organ Organ Systems Organisms
- Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Amendment Act (South Africa)
- Community Teams for Older People (UK)
- Coordination Togolaise des Organisations Paysannes et de Producteurs Agricoles (French: Togolese Coordination of Peasant Organizations and Producers; Togo)
- Canadian Trial of Physiologic Pacing (pacemaker study)
- Comprehensive Test of Phonological Processing
- Comprehensive Test of Phonological and Print Processing
- Click-to-Open Rate (email marketing)
- Constructor (C++)
- Central Operating System (city software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTONI: Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence.
Chapter 9: Comprehensive Test of Nonverbal Intelligence - Second Edition (Donald D.