She comes to Univax from Comprehensive Technologies International, Inc.
What does CTI stand for?
CTI stands for Comprehensive Technologies International, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTI
We have 421 other meanings of CTI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Technology Insertion (technology refreshment systems engineering)
- Committee on Trade and Investment (various organizations)
- Comparative Tracking Index
- Compatible Technology International (Saint Paul, MN)
- Competent to Instruct (various organizations)
- Competitive Technical Intelligence
- Competitive Technologies, Inc. (Fairfield, CT)
- Competitive Technology Intelligence
- Complaint Type Investigation
- Components Technology Institute, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Computational Testbed for Industry
- Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Computer Techniques, Inc. (Taylorville, IL)
- Computer Technology Institute
- Computer Telecommunication Integration
- Computer Telephone Integrator
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Computer Telephony Interface
- Computer Training Ireland
- Computerized Thermal Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major KPMG's subcontractors on this project are: Computer Sciences Corporation, a world leader in the science of information; Booz, Allen & Hamilton, one of the premier management and technology consulting firms; and Comprehensive Technologies International, Inc.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- Celestino Beltran, Chairman and CEO of Comprehensive Technologies International, Inc.