Included among the target-dated actions he proposed are employers' health insurance coverage to include comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs by 2003 and preventative therapies available by 2005.
What does CSATP stand for?
CSATP stands for Comprehensive Substance Abuse Treatment Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSATP
- Centro Studi e Applicazioni in Tecnologie Avanzate (Italy)
- Conceptual Switching Architecture and Tactical ATM Switch
- Climb So As to Cross
- Contract Services Administration Trust Fund
- Centro Studi ed Applicazioni sulle Tecnologie dell'Informazione (Italian: Center for Studies on Applications and Technologies; Italy)
- Combat Support Air Traffic Management System
- California Society of Accounting and Tax Professionals
- Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
- Clinical Skills Assessment and Training Program
- Comprehensive Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
- Custom Specialized Application Training Professional
- Climb So As to Reach
- Computer Standards and Available Technology Report
- Center for Science and the Schools (Penn State University)
- Chrysler-Stewart and the Stewartesses (band)
- Crowd-Sourced Assessment of Technical Skills (surgical performance)
- Central and South Asia Transport and Trade Forum
- Contract Services Administration Training Trust Fund (Contract Services Administration Trust Fund program; Burbank, CA)
- Congress of South African Trade Unions
- Canadian Society of Atherosclerosism Thrombosis and Vascular Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
He noted national success would: -- Require employers with more than 100 employees to offer comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs by the year 2003 and preventative therapies by 2005.