This report represents a significant milestone with respect to the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program and the Army's broader efforts to develop a more resilient and capable force," wrote Army Vice Chief of Staff GEN Peter W.
What does CSF stand for?
CSF stands for Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Program (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSF
We have 420 other meanings of CSF in our Acronym Attic
- Common-Source FET (Field Effect Transistor)
- Communication sans Frontières (French: Communication without Borders)
- Communications for a Sustainable Future
- Communications Sans Fil
- Community Scheduler Framework
- Community Services Foundation (various organizations)
- Community Support Framework (EU)
- Community Systems Foundation (Michigan)
- Compagnie Générale de Télégraphie sans Fil (French: General Company of Wireless Telegraphy; est. 1918)
- Compound Submission Form (for drug research)
- Computer Security Foundations (Symposium)
- Computer Solutions Facility AG (Muttenz, Schweiz)
- Computer Support Facility
- Computer Support Forum
- Confederación Sudamericana de Fútbol
- Confédération Syndicale des Familles (French: Trade Union Confederation of Families)
- Confidential Statement of Formula
- Configuration State Function
- Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation
- Connecticut Science Fair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is this what the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program is about?
Having a strong Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program strengthens resiliency, which helps foster our philosophy of 'Soldier strong plus Family strong equals Army strong.
MD, Program Director, Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Program, US Army, COL Hon S.
That's why the Army Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Program was developed, to raise "mental fitness" to the same level the Army considers physical fitness.