Comprehensive School Reform Quality Center & American Institutes for Research (2005).
What does CSRQ stand for?
CSRQ stands for Comprehensive School Reform Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Company Specific Risk Premium (finance)
- Computer & Software Review Panel
- Conceptual Stage Relocation Plan (transportation projects)
- Consumer Synchronized Resource Planning
- Customer Synchronized Resource Planning
- Controlled Substances Registrant Protection Act of 1984
- Center for the Study of Race, Politics and Culture (Chicago, IL)
- Chilliwack Social Research and Planning Council (Canada)
- California State Racing Pigeon Organization
- Civil Service Reform Program Office (Ethiopia)
- Christian Science Reading Room (various locations)
- Combat Systems Readiness Review (JOTS II User's Guide)
- Common Submarine Radio Room
- Complementary Split-Ring Resonator
- Component Software Requirements Review
- Computer Software Rating Regulation (Taiwan)
- Conway Scenic Railroad (North Conway, NH)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Research
- Connecticut State Rifle & Revolver Association (North Haven, CT)
- Community Services Reimbursement Rate Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Choosing an Education Contractor: A Guide to Assessing Financial and Organizational Capacity PDF, (508K) was developed jointly by The Finance Project and the Comprehensive School Reform Quality (CSRQ) Center, operated by the American Institutes of Research (AIR).
National Center Provides First-Ever Scientifically-Based Evaluation of New Education Industry NEW YORK, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study by the Comprehensive School Reform Quality Center of the American Institutes of Research has rated Edison Schools the nation's top Education Service Provider.