A comprehensive school health education is being carried out in all public schools in the country.
What does CSHE stand for?
CSHE stands for Comprehensive School Health Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSHE
We have 7 other meanings of CSHE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for the Study of Health Disparities (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Center for the Study of Human Development (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Client Side Hit Detection (gaming)
- Climate System History and Dynamics (Canada)
- Clinical Signs of Heart Damage (cardiology)
- California Society for Healthcare Engineering (Sacramento, CA)
- Carnegie School of Home Economics
- Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism
- Center for the Study of Higher Education
- Complex Swift-Hohenberg Equation
- Cryogenic Echelle Spectrograph
- Conference of State Health and Environmental Managers
- Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association
- Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame (est. 1998)
- Cause-Specific Hazard Function
- Cambridge Self Help Food Bank (Ontario)
- Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water (Limp Bizkit)
- Colorado Society of Hispanic Genealogy
- Child Survival & Health Grants Program (USAID)
- Cold Spring Harbor/Huntington (soccer club; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this capacity, she played a pivotal role in creating the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, targeted youth in an anti-smoking program, created a comprehensive school health education initiative and started a national heart and stroke prevention program.
APPLICATION OF SPECIFIC COMPONENTS OF THE COORDINATED SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAM COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL HEALTH EDUCATION  Planned, sequential, developmentally appropriate, and cross-curricular lesson plans.
Promoting Health Through Schools (Report of a WHO Expert Committee on Comprehensive School Health Education and Promotion).
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta has named the Massachusetts Department of Education to train the nation in AIDS/HIV and comprehensive school health education.
While comprehensive school health education is designed to motivate and assist students to maintain and improve their health, prevent disease, and reduce health-related risk behaviors, some researchers contend comprehensive school health education is lacking.
All adolescent respondents were enrolled in school districts which provided comprehensive school health education programs.
The most successful way to teach students about the dangers of smoking is within the context of a comprehensive school health education program," said state Commissioner of Education Robert V.